WSUP’s current online channels include:
Our main website: www.wsup.com
These accounts are managed by WSUP’s London-based Communications Team and are updated on a regular basis.
- Be respectful of other users of our website and social media networks.
- Stay on topic and do not upload content or post comments that are unrelated to WSUP’s website or social media channels’ purpose.
- Do not use language that is offensive or inflammatory. This includes swearing and obscene comments.
- Do not break the law or encourage others to do so. This includes defamation, breaching privacy, breaching another individual’s intellectual property rights (eg, copyright), condoning illegal activity and contempt of court.
- Do not post personal information including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details relating either to you or to others.
Comments or posts that do not adhere to these rules will be deleted without notice.
WHO WE FOLLOW AND RETWEET
If you follow us on social media – thank you! It’s great to see so many people supporting WSUP online. On Twitter, we follow a range of NGOs as well as WASH service providers, sector experts, government offices, professional consultants and academics. We occasionally retweet relevant content from other organisations and individuals on Twitter. Please note that a retweet does not equal an endorsement.
WSUP STAFF ONLINE
Please note that WSUP is not responsible for managing any of its staff’s personal social media or other online accounts and does not take responsibility for any content posted on these accounts.
We welcome feedback concerning our website and social media channels. If you have a question, complaint or other issue relating to this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Online policy’. For other queries relating to our website, please use the ‘Contact Us’ form on our website or contact us on Twitter via direct message.
Please be aware that comments posted on our website are moderated before publication. Comments are moderated during working hours only (9am to 5pm GMT Monday to Friday). Please note that there may be some delay in publication if comments are submitted outside these hours.
Our social media channels are likewise monitored only during working hours. Any comments, posts or messages submitted outside these hours may not be replied to immediately. If you send us a message on social media (eg, a direct message on Twitter) and do not receive a response from us within seven days, please contact us via our website. We endeavour to respond to all messages as quickly as possible.