The ultimate governing body of WSUP is the Board of Directors, comprising one Director from each member organisation together with 3 independent Directors.
The Board meets quarterly and provides strategic direction, defining WSUP’s mission, ensuring effective strategic planning and maintaining WSUP’s legal, ethical and financial integrity and accountability.
Current Directors are:
- Mark Salway (Care International UK)
- Piers Clark (Thames Water)
- Girish Menon (WaterAid)
- Dave Tickner (WWF)
- Elise Cartmell (Cranfield)
- Rebecca Marmot (Unilever)
- David Walton ( Borealis & Borouge)
- Will Day (Independent, Chair)
- Ed Mitchell (Independent)
- David Scott (Independent)
WSUP has a zero-tolerance to bribery, corruption and fraud.